- 📏 Dimension – The length is 19cm.
- 💎 Rudraksha – Rudraksha seed is the stone of the fruit of the utrasam tree and Hindus believe it is sacred to Shiva. The name ‘rudraksha’ means ‘eye of Rudra’, an ancient name for Shiva. The seeds are made into beads and worn as rosaries, necklaces, and bracelets by Shaivite devotees and priests.
- ☸️ 7 Chakras – These are various focal points used in a variety of ancient meditation practices, collectively denominated as Tantra, or the esoteric or inner traditions of Hinduism.
- 🧘 Positive Energy – The Rudraksha bead acts like a protective guard that safeguards its wearer from negative energies. If you are a person who is always on the go, this bead is ideal for you. Because it provides you with stability and good support by creating a protective covering all around you.
- 🚚 Guarantee – Always protected from click to delivery: Tracking number provided for all parcels and full refund if the product is not received.
- 🎁 Great Gift Choice – Perfect for any gift-giving occasion, great gift for your friends, lover, and family on Christmas Day, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, Thanksgiving Day, mother’s Day, father’s day, etc.
Rudraksha And Black Onyx Beads OM Symbol Pendant Buddha Bracelet $12.90
Rudraksha Bodhi Seed Beads With Heart Pendant Prayer Charm Bracelet $12.90
Rudraksha Bodhi & 7-Chakra Beads Tibetan Prayer Bracelet