Durable Verdant Green Yoga Mat with Position Lines for Hatha Yoga TPERegular price $77.80 Sale price $38.90 Save 50%
With its position lines, you'll never get lost with your workout
- 🔥 Limited Offer - This is your absolute last chance to get 50% OFF, so you better act fast. Offer ends today!
- 🍀 Anti-Slip - Special design make the yoga mat great grip and slip-free, even if you sweat a lot. To avoid re-adjusting the position of the mat, it is necessary to choose the one that gives a better grip like our Durable Verdant Green Yoga Mat with Position Lines for Hatha Yoga TPE
- 🍃 Eco-Friendly - TPE is recyclable, decomposable, non-toxic, and odor-less so it is harmless to you. You can only achieve the yoga mat benefits if the material used is eco-friendly and would not pose harm to your health.
- 💯 Perfect Thickness - The most vital feature to consider in selecting a yoga mat is the thickness, with our product having 6 mm high-density mat can absorb impact on joints and give great support for users of any level, especially beginners. It also has a size of 183cm x 61cm that will perfectly fit you.
- 💚 Delightful Color - Green is the color of life, renewal, nature, and energy, is associated with meanings of growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and the environment. Green is also traditionally associated with money, finances, banking, ambition, and wall street.
- 🕉️ Position Guidelines - Equipped with lines and signs to position the body while practicing. The line is particularly useful when doing standing poses such as the warriors (virabhadrasana), triangle (trikonasana), or revolved triangle (parivrtta trikonasana).
- 🚚 Guarantee - Always protected from click to delivery: Tracking number provided for all parcels and Full refund if the product is not received.
- 🎁 Great Gift Choice - Perfect for any gift-giving occasion, great gift for your friends, lover, and family on Christmas Day, Birthday, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Thanksgiving Day, mother's Day, father's day, etc.
Look For Similar Items by Category:
The Best Yoga Mats