The Warrior stone: helps to stomp out negative thoughts and fears
- 💎 Ancient Stone – The noble Onyx is a most ancient stone, known and utilized by even the earliest civilizations for its powerful energy and somber beauty. This deep black stone ribboned with white was highly prized for use in ceremonies and burials, scrying and magical work, and as amulets on swords.
- 💪 Physical Properties – Onyx is formed by the deposition of silica in gas cavities in lava, which results in the distinctive bands or stripes we see in the stone. They come in varied shades of red, orange, and brown, which often alternate with striking bands of white.
- 🍃 Agate Properties – There are hundreds of different types of agate. In fact, one could collect only agate stone varieties and accrue all the crystals one would need for healing the body and mind. This is actually included in agate benefits at the heart of agate meaning ” balance and harmony in the body and mind ” and it can be achieved easily with different varieties of agate.
- ♨️ Onyx & Agate Healing – The spiritual healing properties of agate facilitate growth and stability, in keeping with agate meaning. Agate powers encourage quiet introspection and contemplation, providing soothing, supportive energy for spiritual growth and confidence in your spirituality, and for the onyx, it helps one find strength, confidence, and firm control over one’s physical body, emotions, and spirituality. Careful utilization of onyx harnesses aggression and turns it around to build emotional and physical strength. One’s ability to persist and endure life’s ups and downs to remain steady and strong. With the combination of these two stones, the result will strengthen one’s ability to face everyday problems.
- 🚚 Guarantee – Always protected from click to delivery: Tracking number provided for all parcels and full refund if the product is not received.
- 🎁 Great Gift Choice – Size around 6.7 inches and adjustable, a great gift for the Yoga practitioner or your friends, lover, and family on Christmas Day, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, Thanksgiving Day, mother’s day, father’s day, etc.