- 📏 Dimension – Beads size is 18mm.
- 💎 Rudraksha – Rudraksha seed is the stone of the fruit of the utrasam tree and Hindus believe it is sacred to Shiva. The name ‘rudraksha’ means ‘eye of Rudra’, an ancient name for Shiva. The seeds are made into beads and worn as rosaries, necklaces, and bracelets by Shaivite devotees and priests.
- 🛕 Hinduism – 5 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord “Rudra Kalagni” which symbolizes the 5 forms of Lord Shiva. This auspicious rudraksha helps awaken one’s higher self means “Upa Guru” and through that to God. Hence it is the most widely worn bead by students and sages since ancient times. The planet associated with 5 Mukhi rudraksha is Jupiter. Hence, 5 Mukhi is associated with learning and developing one’s own uniqueness. It is also associated with optimism and growth ((including mental and spiritual growth).
- 🧘 Positive Energy – The Rudraksha bead acts like a protective guard that safeguards its wearer from negative energies. If you are a person who is always on the go, this bead is ideal for you. Because it provides you with stability and good support by creating a protective covering all around you.
- 🚚 Guarantee – Always protected from click to delivery: Tracking number provided for all parcels and full refund if the product is not received.
- 🎁 Great Gift Choice – Perfect for any gift-giving occasion, great gift for your friends, lover, and family on Christmas Day, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, Thanksgiving Day, mother’s Day, father’s day, etc.
18mm Mukhi Rudraksha Bodhi Beads Hinduism Mala Bracelet
Shopping for a product? We can help you out! Take your pick of our hundreds of carefully-arranged categories to find what's perfect for you. Still not sure? Search away with our handy search bar at the top and check out all we have available.
Shipping rates: We offer a flat rate shipping across all orders no matter how many items you purchase. Order multiple items at no extra charge and save money on shipping. These rates apply worldwide and are not refundable.
- Standard Shipping: $4.99
- Tracked Shipping: $7.99
- 1st Class Shipping + Insurance: $11.99
Shipping time: International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 business days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
Processing time: Due to high volume orders and the custom nature of the production process, processing time can take up to 10 days.
Returns: Please note that we do not offer refunds or exchanges unless you have received a damaged item. Please make sure to carefully review your order before finalizing your purchase.