Handmade Nepalese Tibetan Chakra Healing Meditation Singing BowlPrix régulier $101.80 Prix réduit $50.90 Épargnez 50%
Induces deep relaxation response in the body and affects the mood positively
- 🔥 Limited Offer - This is your absolute last chance to get 50% OFF, so you better act fast. Offer ends today!
- 🎁 Free Gift - Includes a free mat & hammer.
- ⚒️ Exquisite Workmanship - Copper as its main material, known for its corrosion-resistant, anti-bacterial and strength. From this alone, you can say that this singing bowl has excellent quality.
- 🎵 Singing Bowl - The bowl produces harmonic and soothing sound, provides stress-free relaxation. Singing bowls are used in health care by psychotherapists, massage therapists, cancer, and stress and meditation specialists
- 🎤 Make It Sing - Holding a singing bowl in the palm of your hand and using a wooden mallet or ‘striker’ in the other hand as if you are holding a pen, by gently and slowly going around the edge of the bowl with the mallet in a clockwise direction, the bowl will start to ‘sing.’ As you hear the wonderful tone and feel the bowl vibrate, you will become more conscious of your breathing and feel more relaxed.
- 🧘 Be in the Zone - Singing bowls cause the brain to switch to Theta brainwave frequencies that heighten one’s clarity, intuition, as well as deep peaceful and meditative states. This is referred to as “being in the zone.” After using the singing bowl, you will feel a wonderful sense of clarity and focus.
- ⚖️Chakra Balancing - The rich blend of harmonic overtones that the bowls produce, have a direct positive effect on balancing the chakras. When used as part of chakra balancing, singing bowls are said to have the ability to adjust and balance the sine waves of each chakra. The frequency from a singing bowl is able to travel from chakra to chakra, self-balancing.
- 🚚 Guarantee - Always protected from click to delivery: Tracking number provided for all parcels and full refund if the product is not received.
HOW TO USE A SINGING BOWL
To create sound with a singing bowl, firmly press the accompanying mallet in a circular motion against the bowl's outside edge or rim. When you hear a bright, clear tone, you can slow down the motion. Use your full arm to make the motion, rather than just rotating your wrist.
You can also make the same circular motion against the outside belly of the bowl. Additionally, you can gently strike the bowl before beginning the circular motion.
- 13.0cm - Inner Diameter / 7.5cm - Height / 780.0g - Weight
Look for Similar Items by Category: